A brand new pod with an ‘old school’ vibe that packs a serious punch!
The Micro Pod consists of just 7 very compact components; the main bar, 4 legs and 2 uprights. These are quickly assembled into a seriously neat construction. With the name ‘Micro’ and the fact it weighs a mere 780 grams, we hope you will be shocked to hear that this is the first pod ever designed to go SNAG FISHING!
- The foot on each leg has a unique machined flat face incorporating an anchor point. Place a ground peg through each of the feet or screw down on platforms and the Micro is the most stable rod platform ever created.
- The Micro has a very low set profile with perfectly angled feet giving superior stability. It has a surprising ability to go from micro compact to conventional dimensions.
- Machined from JAG’s usual high grade aluminium with super hard black anodising, the Micro features solid carbon inners for the main bar and legs.
- Extensive use of JAG’s all new ‘No Loss’ thumb screw for super easy use.
- The Micro is sold as a complete pod less buzzbars. The main bar can be purchased separately for existing JAG users that have 4 short banksticks as they can be used for legs, Stage Bite inners used for the uprights or short banksticks will suffice.
- The complete Micro Pod kit comes supplied with the excellent JAG 3 Rod Buzzbar Bag to keep everything neat and tidy. (The Micro comes with the compact 2 rod Buzzbar Bag)
- Platform SNAG kit sold separately consisting of 4x 316 Stainless clamping collars, 5mm Hex key, 4x Torque head SPAX screws and Torque driver bit to fit magnetic holder in rear pod upright.
- Both have a length of 385mm closed. The Micro extends to 660mm and the Nano to 515mm
Code - MICRO-POD-PROBLK
Code - NANO-POD-PROBLK