ProductsSafe Liner MK2
Safe Liner MK2
Safest line clip on the market, super soft rubber guarantees zero line damage - Fish safety first, no more trailers due to line damaged by bobbin clips.
- Rubber inserts available in 8 colours
- Incredibly sensitive bite indication due to gripping of line opposed to running clips
- Excellent in high winds, simply connect safeliner to line and slowly rotate reel spool so that line between indicator and reel is tight, this eliminates any false wind bleeps.
- 3 weight adjustments on every safeliner, 20gr bare indicator, 36gr with small weight and 47gr with large weight.
- Super quick weight adjustment via push and plug connection. No need to unscrew anything.
- New curb chain replaces the original cord.
- Best fished as a drop off indicator. To achieve this cut down chain so top of safeliner sits just below roller of alarm when pulled up tight.
- To adjust chain length – each safeliner has built in hexagon key in the end of thread connector. Use one safeliner on next safeliner to remove small screw (do not drop it!), cut down chain with Korda crimp pliers or similar and re-attach with screw.
- Available in both 316 and Black. (The Black Safeliner is NOT aluminium, it is 316 Stainless that has been blackened through a special finishing process. We have done this to increase the weight of the black indicator.)
Safe Liner MK2 - 316
CODE - SL-BODY-316-MK2
Safe Liner MK2 - BLACK
CODE - SL-BODY-3LK-MK2
Safe Liner O Rings Spares
CODE - SL-ORINGS-SPARES
Safe Liner MK2 - 316 - Spares Kit
CODE - SL-316-SPARES
Safe Liner MK2 - Black - Spares Kit
CODE - SL-BLK-SPARES